Position: eCommerce Director
Location: North Dallas / Addison Area
Status: Full Time + Salary + Benefits
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Rate: Full Time Salary: up to $105,000 a year
Our client, a luxury home interiors company in North Dallas, has a wonderful Full Time opportunity for an eCommerce Manager! This role comes with PTO, benefits and an organization that is passionate about what they do.
The eCommerce Manager must have at least 6+ years' experience, a Bachelor's degree, the ability to manage a small team, and previous experience working with 3rd party retailers (Amazon, Wayfair, Rugs Direct, etc.).
In this role, the eCommerce Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Fostering strong relationships with retail vendors
- Ensure that product selection, imagery, content and information is accurately portrayed.
- Work with the leadership team on revenue goals, strategy and growth opportunities within the space.
- Provide reports on KPIs and ROI
- Being at the forefront of what is trending within the industry to increase coverage of products.
- Making sure that 3rd party sellers have completed and correct information.
- Engaging with the design and IT team to make sure the product hierarchy is correct.
- Google Analytics
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Amazon Marketplace
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager