Get in touch with Accountemps to learn more about this Medical Collections Specialist opening, perfect for candidates with a detail-oriented work ethic and a strong sense of ownership. This short-term temporary-to-full-time Medical Collections Specialist position is convenient for candidates in or near Rocky River, Ohio. Jump-start your healthcare career and develop skills in the Credit Agencies - Other field with this exceptional opportunity.
- Contact patients and insurance companies concerning unpaid balances and record changes to account within practice management system
- Well-founded grasp of billing
- General familiarity with electronic billing
- Previous experience working with Resolve Billing
- Quality experience with Medicaid Billing
- Earlier work involving Medical Insurance Billing
- Wide ranging experience with Medicare Billing
- Proven knowledge of Basic Medical Terminology
- Proficiency in Cash Collections
- Foundational knowledge in Collection Processes
- Experience with consumer collections
- Practical knowledge of Hospital Billing
- Good understanding of physician billing
- Knowledge of Billing Collection
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
- Skills in Third Party Billing
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Healthcare practice management software experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of prior healthcare collections experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Strong knowledge of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Collections Specialist
for more information.