KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Supply Chain Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Execute duties encompassing material cycle counting for Finished Goods, Raw Materials and WIP.
- Create work orders in SAP ERP system and manage the shop floor control through the manufacturing function.
- Reporting of manufacturing, shipments etc
- Reconcile Inventory in JDE.
- Inventory reconciliation in ERP systems.
- Enter transactions of material usage in ERP – JDE
- Forklift operation of a reach truck.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills and understanding of cGMP regulations.
- Ability to follow procedure.
- Understand and train on OSHA requirements and shipment of Hazardous Goods.
- Overtime or weekends may be required.
- Strong computer skills.
- High School Diploma
- Read and Write English proficiently.
- JDE experience.
- 1 to 2 years of Manufacturing and/or Logistics experience.
- Forklift certification for reach truck.
Process Improvements (Business)
Business Process Improvement
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)