0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
Apply to this job.Think you're the perfect candidate?
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Odesus Plano, TX (Onsite) Full-Time
- Procurement Analyst will be responsible for the creation and execution of procurement strategies across various purchasing categories/commodities. These responsibilities will include, developing and implementing multi-year spend strategies, planning and managing sourcing (RFx) events, supporting the development and execution of contractual documents, and building strong relationships with business units, stakeholders, and suppliers.
- The Procurement Analyst will manage procurement activities related to requests involving suppliers offering financial or “regulatory” service toFinancial Services. To this end, knowledge of financial and regulatory compliance standards is a plus.
- The person performing this role must be capable of influencing across all levels of internal and external management, leveraging experience, negotiation skills and integrating external benchmarking and metric data to affect delivery outcomes from suppliers that meet or exceed expectations.
- Oversight and execution of strategic sourcing functions, contracts and RFx sourcing events:
- Participate in contract negotiations to ensure alignment with sourcing processes and overall TFS procurement strategy.
- Lead and facilitate sourcing initiatives in collaboration with TFS Management, other business units, stakeholders, suppliers and/or TFS affiliates ensuring that a competitive environment is maintained throughout the sourcing event.
- Support business unit objectives and maximize profitability through lower costs, rebates, volume discounts, or revenue generation opportunities.
- Support innovation, improved service levels, improved relationships to facilitate operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for supporting purchase requests for financial services commodities and ongoing supplier market analysis.
- Provide consultation and support for expiring / expired and termination of engagements and ensure contract renewal and amendments are proactively planned / budgeted for.
- Collaborate with TFS business units to ensure Purchase Order requests are submitted accurately, timely, and all applicable approvals are obtained.
- Facilitate regular planning meetings with business units and develop short-term and long-term procurement strategies.
- Demonstrate expertise and ensure compliance with respect to all procurement concepts, policies and procedures.
- Assisting with identifying requirements, interpreting and documenting those requirements such that internal customers and suppliers clearly understand all obligations and expectations of the contractual agreement(s).
- Educate and train team members around the sourcing and contracting systems, processes, and best practice strategies to maximize cost effectiveness.
- Ensure effective and proactive communication between all internal and external customers for any procurement related activities.
- Review and monitor current processes for potential Kaizen (continuous improvement) opportunities.
- Development and maintenance of various reports to track critical procurement metrics and/or track the progress of key/significant procurement events.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of Ariba Spend Management preferred
Experience / Educational Requirements / Licenses Or Certifications
Specialized Skills / Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related supply chain management discipline desired.
- 5+ years’ experience in contract development, sourcing, negotiations, data analytics and contract management required.
- Institute of Supply Management CPM or CPSM certification desired.
- Demonstrate leadership experience.
- Experience in leading or participating as a key contributor on projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with various individuals and management levels in a professional manner
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to seek out and offer business oriented solutions to complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication,
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and efficiently with low margin of error
- Experience in organizing, prioritizing, and handling multiple tasks with a high level of efficiency and in a flexible manner.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement
- Certified Professional In Supply Management (Standards Organizations)
- Coaching And Mentoring
Apply to this job.Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gcktplk
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.