Careers with MedExpress. At MedExpress, we believe in delivering quality, convenient, affordable health care and exceeding our patients’ expectations. Our neighborhood medical centers are open every day from 8-8 with a full medical team and no appointments necessary to help patients get in, get healthy, and get back to what’s really important. We provide a broad scope of services including urgent care, basic wellness and prevention, and employer health services. As part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we’re working together to help people live healthier lives and to help the health system work better for everyone. You can become part of our elite team almost anywhere with 250 welm centers across the country and two administrative offices in Morgantown, WV and Pittsburgh, PA. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Positions in this function are responsible for all aspects of quality assurance within the Customer Service job family. Conducts audits and provides feedback to reduce errors and improve processes and performance. *Employees in jobs labeled with ‘SCA’ must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM The Customer Service Quality/Audit Representative will audit recorded calls and provide feedback on those calls. This position is responsible for all aspects of quality assurance within customer service. This position conducts audits and provides feedback to reduce errors and improve processes and performance. This is an excellent opportunity to use your interpersonal skills in a role where you would have room for advancement while positively impacting our customer service. Make a smart career move, and apply today.
- Lead quality assurance by conducting audits of calls of Customer Service Representatives
- Provide coaching/feedback to advocate in call evaluations
- Analyze information and utilize to build recommendations to reduce errors and improve process performance
- Participate in calibration sessions ensuring calls are scored consistently throughout the teams
- Interact with the leadership group to aid in overall staff development
- Assist in queue when required
- Assist Learning and Delivery with training initiatives
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures
- May act as a resource for others
- May coordinate others' activities
- Applies knowledge/skills to a range of moderately complex activities
- Demonstrates great depth of knowledge/skills in own function
- Sometimes acts as a technical resource to others in own function
- Proactively identifies solutions to non-standard requests
- Solves moderately complex problems on own
- Works with team to solve complex problems
- Plans, prioritizes, organizes and completes work to meet established objectives
- May coordinate work of other team members
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
***This department operates 7 days a week Sunday-Saturday 8am-9pm*** The work schedule would be a 4 day a week work week (Sun-Wed) or (Wed-Sat).***
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years call center experience
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years of experience working within quality assurance
- Extensive work experience within own function
- Basic experience with Microsoft Word Assets:
- Auditing experience
- Processing Client payments
- Correcting Client invoices from billing errors
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
Take the next step, online at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Quality Audit Representative-Telecommute
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both its owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare’s support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine provided by the medical practices of any of their physicians.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.