Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at 961800298.
Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is seeking a Lead Engineer to join our team located in Murray Hill, NJ.
- Equipment Design & Development
- Design and supervise the fabrication of electric power panels, instrument controllers and data acquisition systems
- Collaborate with vendors to select electronic and hardware components for new equipment designs
- Proposal development and cost estimation
- Formulate a preliminary design in sufficient detail to accurately estimate the cost of executing all phases of a project from construction through verification testing
- Project Management & Execution
- Schedule the procurement of parts and materials, fabrication milestones, start-up and testing to meet project deadlines.
- Provide technical and engineering support to laboratory operations
- Lead in solving hardware and software problems that arise in the laboratory
- Supervise technicians who operate and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, or System Engineering. a demonstrated ability to perform design, development and manage equipment builds for internal operations.
- Minimum of 5 year’s relevant experience in design & development of instrument control systems, gas separation or other systems designs.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Access.
- Experience using Autocad and/or Solidworks for hardware design and layout.
- Experience writing code for instrument control and data analysis with a modern programming language such as C , C# or Python.
- Knowledge of cryogenics, distillation, gas separation or P&ID development is a plus.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defence Secret Level security clearance (This requires US citizenship)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
- Auto Cad
- C (Programming Language)
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Cladding (Construction)
- Cost Modelling