Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We currently have the following position open for immediate hire: Rapid Response Weekend CAREGive
r with possible office duties/Owensboro, KY
Saturdays and Sundays 7am - 4pm
We are looking for someone to come into the office and be the first one to respond to immediate care needs in the field. This position could be part time or full time.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Previous personal or professional experience in direct personal care is preferred.
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Incontinence Care
- Fall Risk Management
- Bathing/Grooming Assistance
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if transporting clients)
When not in an active role in the field, this employee would assist Administrative Staff with duties associated with their position including Staffing, Training and Client Services.
We also have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this and other career opportunities at www.homeinstead.com/740 or call us at Phone number blocked - click to apply
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.