To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenville, WI 54942
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Time Warehouse Positions
School Specialty, Inc • Greenville, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Are you ready to make a difference?
School Specialty is dedicated to changing education for the better. That means working closely with educators, sharing experience, and traveling into uncharted territories together. - Are you ready to join us on the journey?
This is a regular Fulltime Fulfillment Center position reporting to a Team Lead. This associate may work in any area of the Fulfillment Center, to include: Receiving, Shipping, Order Filling, Stocking, Returns, or Packing. The primary objective of this associate will be to perform general warehouse duties required to fulfill customer orders, or other duties as needed.
This position is primarily first shift, however during our peak season (June-August) there will be the potential to be on second or third shift as well.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional that wants to be part of a winning team. We give you the opportunity to work at a company where you can contribute, grow, and make your own path to success. The rest is up to you.
• General computer skills
• Must be able to perform simple math calculations
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Must have the ability to learn multiple job functions
Change is part of our daily routine, which means you have the chance to leverage your creativity and imagination every day. You’ll be encouraged to push the envelope, to lead through action, and to innovate regardless of your role. We’re shooting for nothing short of greatness. These aren’t just words, this is how we work. Are you up for it?
• Must be able to lift a minimum of fifty pounds.
• Must have ability to walk, climb, or stand for up to ten hours a day.
Materials and Equipment Utilized:
• RF Gun
• Personal computer
• Box cutter
• Pallet jack
All Fulfillment Center associates must be able to perform their daily work activities in a safe manner while following established location safety guidelines.
We’re determined to positively impact the future, one child at a time. If you share our passion, we need to talk.
Imagine what we could do together.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- School Specialty, Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace. All applicants are subject to a drug screen and background check as a condition of employment.
- EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled
- If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Opportunities@SchoolSpecialty.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Create Profile and Apply to Requisition
Option 2: Login and Apply