To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Data Engineer / Analyst
Genpact • Franklin Lakes, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Job Description: Data Engineer
Be a part of the most exciting company in healthcare that is making medicine smarter and more affordable using data and decision science. This position is responsible for supporting solutions/models that increase revenue and margin by utilizing Big Data Technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Machine learning and performing Data and Text Mining to improve Member Experience and Service Delivery.
In addition, this position will work with Data Scientists in the team to develop new aspects of big data architectures and analytic system development. The candidate should think strategically about the data and be willing to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment without compromising the quality of work. The candidate will need to support text mining and other such innovative projects from inception to delivery by working with SME and Senior leaders.
- Assist in data acquisition and data preparation by pulling data from various databases to create modeling dataset for machine learning models.
- Assist in deployment and parallel testing of machine learning models and other automated models on various platforms.
- Designs data visualization, data transformation modules and supports enterprise data science team.
- Apply in-depth knowledge and experience to manage data science applications and liaise with partners in IT and Infrastructure team to develop new approaches and systems for efficiently implementing Data Science solutions.
- Help debug complex system issues and rollout fixes.
- Perform data analysis and assist in data reporting as needed.
- Recommend application and/or process improvements using root cause analysis, data mining, and best practices if models are not scoring.
- Help Sr. Data Scientist to schedule and manage scoring jobs on Unix.
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related quantitative disciplines, with minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience (Bachelor’s required, Master’s preferred)
Expert in SQL/Hive and strong experience with Teradata, Oracle, LINUX/UNIX OS, Hadoop/HDFS (and related technologies)
PySpark/SparklyR development experience
- Experience working in HDFS, Apache Spark or Big Data platforms
- Experience with R or Python
- CICD, DevOps (Jenkins)
Familiarity with Agile
Expertise in visualization tools like Tableau, ggplot is a plus.
Established knowledge of database design (Normalization, Referential Integrity, ERD etc.)
Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
Comfortable using GitHub