$80000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
To apply to this Accounting Supervisor role, email your resume to Debbie Robinson; Email blocked - click to apply
A growing manufacturing company is looking to add an Accounting Supervisor to their team.
The Accounting Supervisor is responsible for the monthly close for North America operating companies including three distribution and two manufacturing entities.
• Supervises the maintenance and transaction activity of accurate and proper general ledgers including maintenance of entity level details in the corporate consolidation enterprise management platform.
• Responsible for allocations of shared costs including maintained of fully reconciled intercompany billings.
• Complete ownership of financial month end close for North American entities at a high level of accuracy including: review and approval of journal entries, account reconciliations, and variance analysis. Report financial results timely.
• Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or related degree from an accredited higher learning institution
• CPA -preferred
• 5 years of experience
• Demonstrated supervisory experience and expertise with the ability to show leadership.
• Strong analytical experience
• Strong Excel Skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.