To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cedar Rapids, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Telephone Sales Consultant
hibu • Cedar Rapids, IA
Posted 8 days ago
We're hiring Telephone Sales Consultants for our Print -2-Digital team!
As a Telephone Sales Consultant at Hibu, you will be a trusted advisor for small businesses across America. You will strategize with your clients for marketing opportunities that will help their business grow and succeed.
We are searching for dynamic, fearless, motivated sales professionals who thrive on building solid client relationships.
An incredible opportunity for someone looking to further their career in sales and digital marketing!
- Study to become an expert in all Hibu products, solutions and systems
- P2D: Call on current traditional accounts to help them transition into Hibu's digital solutions with business development potential
- Present the value of Hibu’s advertising and marketing solutions, such as websites, SEO/SEM, and mobile optimization
- Follow up with clients to build a trusted advisor relationship
- Sell in a highly productive and competitive environment achieving and exceeding sales objectives
- Be comfortable with a fast pace and ever-evolving solutions
- Do the right thing for your clients
- Ability to explain digital concepts related to website design and search marketing
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, ability to work in a commission driven environment
- Solid prospecting and cold calling skills
- Ability to work autonomously, self-disciplined
- A strong ability to develop solutions and creatively strategize on behalf of clients
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent computer skills, internet savvy and a strong aptitude for learning new systems
- Reliability and a positive attitude
- Successful completion of a background check
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions
- A culture built on teamwork, continuing education, friendly competition, and fun!
- Team building activities and recognition
- Paid training program that will help prepare you for success
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Paid holidays, personal and vacation days
NOTE: Hibu is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and consistent with applicable law, provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in completing our job application process. If you need reasonable accommodation and/or are having difficulty completing our online application process due to a disability you may use the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org : Please include your name and contact information and the title of the position you are interested in. Note: this is not for general employment inquires or correspondence. Hibu will only respond to requests related to those who need assistance with the online application process due to a disability. In addition, we participate in E-Verify, for more information please click on the following link http://careers.hibu.com/#about-us