To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lead Systems Engineer, ERP/HCM
Hilton Corporate • US-Nationwide
Posted 1 month ago
***This position can be based in Memphis, TN, Dallas, TX or McLean, VA***
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton's Global Technology team is building the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
As the Lead Systems Engineer, you will be a critically important technical resource deployed within the context of business technology solution delivery in support of Hilton's HR and Payroll departments. This is to ensure overall stability and performance of Hilton's Oracle HCM cloud environment. You will position negotiate deliverables, overall service levels and schedules on high priority projects with peers in the client groups. You will implement the policies, process management concepts and structures, methodologies and the review and quality standards required to ensure that developed applications meet or exceed the client groups' expectations.
Bringing to bear good technical expertise and analytical skills, you will work closely with application Build Managers, Engineers, Analysts and other IT partners to deliver project and operational changes within Hilton's Oracle HCM Cloud application environment.
You will be working within the Hilton Back Office Management Build organization as an integral part of the delivery team for HR/HCM and payroll application functionality for operational/steady state. This is an addition to other projects within a portfolio of projects to meet the application development needs of the HR and Payroll business domains.
- Partner with digital HR leadership and other IT functions and vendors in the delivery of key projects and steady state activities for Hilton.
- Provide technical direction, determine standards, and define operational schedules for the specific array of, often, interlinked projects.
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Ability to cultivate positive technology and procedural change while considering all team members and partners
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills with an emphasis on executive engagement
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with focus and precision
- Ability to navigate through changing business, process and technology capabilities, decisions and direction
- Excellent techno-functional understanding of HR modules like Global HR, Time and Labor and Payroll in support of Oracle HCM integrations, fast formulas, BIP reporting and HCM extracts
- Creating, maintaining and fixing Fast Formulas and Oracle HCM Integrations
- Solid experience in building complex HCM extracts in Payroll and HR
- Hands on experience in OTBI/BIP Reporting and dashboards, HDL/PBL/ other spread sheet loaders
- Proven track record of managing technical issues in both Core HR, Performance, Learning and Payroll
- Good business knowledge of Human Resources processes and standard methodologies
- Support of Employee and Manager Self-Service functionality
- Experience with investigating system functional and technical issues and generating solutions which may include system modifications, enhancements or new procedures
- Experience designing or building complex interfaces or integrations between Oracle Fusion and other third-party systems
- Plan, prepare and execute methodologies and procedures that ensure the functional and technical integrity of the Oracle HCM cloud environment following Oracle patches and Oracle application releases
- Good communication skills and ability to translate requirements into design artifacts
- Good interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching collaborating, and team building
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years of IT experience in ERP applications
- One (1) year experience supporting ERP applications in a cloud environment
- IT experience that is inclusive of implementation and/or support of 1-2 Oracle HCM Cloud implementations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Technical and functional understanding of HR modules like Global HR, Performance management, Talent Management and Learning Management in support of Oracle HCM integrations, fast formulas, BIP reporting and HCM extracts
- Oracle EBS experience, Oracle HCM, and/or ERP Application experience, such as PeopleSoft HCM, where duties included requirements gathering, system analysis, solution design, implementation enhancements, upgrade, development, testing, production support, or solution delivery
- Knowledge of Software Development Methodologies (e.g. Agile)
- Oracle HCM Cloud R12 Certification
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!