To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Secaucus, NJ
- Louis Nespoli
- Phone: 2012721694
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Clerk
Aston Carter • Secaucus, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
Vendor Statement Reconciliation
Intermediate Skills with Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
Vendor Communication Experience
- The retail company I'm working with recently added a new brand to their shared services team. This position is open because the company is growing and are looking to expand their business
- The candidate in this role will be reconciling vendor statements by staying in contact with vendors and taking accurate notes on accounts
- On a day to day basis, the candidate will be reviewing a statement of invoices sent by the vendors and then analyzing line items of over 1000!
- They will determine where the discrepancies are; whether it's a payment issue, an issue of not receiving an invoice, or recognizing that an invoice was not entered into the system
- Candidates will work with Perceptive Imaging system, Lawson, and use Excel for pivot tables & v-lookups. Candidates also be comfortable with MS Outlook
- Hours are 8:30am - 5:30pm (w/ 1 HR Lunch)
- Work within a Team of 16 (including AP Manager)
- Company will be moving to Wayne, NJ in 2020
- Room for growth within AP, which ultimately results in pay increase
- Company is growing exponentially and making strides to becoming more automated (The candidates who can assist with this will be heavily valued)
- Summer Friday's
- Discounts on Merchandise once permanent
- 10% Bonus for perm employees
- Stable company with a track record of stability
- The company also offers Summer Fridays
If Interested, Be Prepared To Answer These Questions:
- How many invoices did you process day to day at your last job?
- What vendor statement reconciliations did you perform?
- How many line items were on each statement?
- What formulas did you utilize in MS Excel?
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.