To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Everett, WA
- Phone: 253-733-3102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Everett, WA
Posted 30 days ago
Do you have a background working for electronics manufacturers? Looking for a place to make an impact while still having a work/life balance? APPLY NOW!
- Connecting with program management with status updates.
- Active part of quote preparation
- Complete reports such as forecast, shortage reports, and demand accuracy analysis.
- Partner with the Purchasing department to have a complete understanding of material shortages.
- Responsible for placing manufacturing orders, customer orders, and forecasting.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and experience
- Previous experience with complex builds.
- Printed Circuit Board/ PCBA experience.
- Working knowledge of ERP.
- Prior experience with planning and or factory/manufacturing.
- Advanced level experience with Microsoft Excel.
Please Note: This position is urgent and will be filled quickly. Must be legally authorized to work in the USA. Direct inquiries only (no 3rd party submittals) at this time, please. Thank You.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.