Works in the Distribution Department, including the freezer storage area. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Picks and palletizes customer orders accurately and efficiently.
2. Counts and checks products for accuracy and quality.
3. Loads and unloads products in a safe and efficient manner.
4. Replenishes products in the Distribution Center.
5 Operates all material handling equipment safely and efficiently.
1. Maintains a clean and sanitary work environment;
2. Works and assures associates work in safe manner;
3. Refers all associate concerns and disciplinary issues to the supervisor;
4. Performs various functions and duties following written and verbal instructions;
5. Maintains Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's);
6. Conforms, demonstrates, and understands all Environmental Health & Safety (OHS) requirements;
7. Meets Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) requirements;
8. Participates and successfully completes all Company approved and required training, audits, etc.
- Two (2) years experience in a warehouse and/or freezer environment. Lead or foreman background helpful.
- Basic math and computer skills, and knowledge of SAP and Oracle software programs.
- Forklift, stand/reach and sit/lift, experience required.
- Experience working with pallet jacks, large freezer lifts, and tractor-trailer operation preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours including some mandatory weekends and overtime.
- Mature and conscientious attitude. Self motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills, ability to work with others, strong written and verbal communication skills.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.