This Government Operations Administrator Position Features:
•A Great Company
•Work Life Balance
•Great Pay to $50K
• Must be able to handle a very high volume of continuous varying demands of departments, divisions, group of companies, potential, current and former associates and multiple clients nationwide with constant and ever-changing unexpected issues as they arise in a highly professional, composed, well- informed and dignified manner.
• High level of professionalism in both written and oral communication skills.
• Superior filing, record keeping, calendar maintenance and management.
• Exceptionally skilled in preparing and following up on correspondence and contract materials.
• Great ability to independently prioritize and complete multiple and competing assignments.
• Demonstrated excellence in a customer service environment.
• Willingness to take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion.
• Experience working successfully as a team member and independently.
• Eagerness to be flexible and proactive in meeting ever changing priorities and business needs.
• Business acumen to align company's initiatives to financial goals and customer needs and expectations.
• Ability to work well both in a team and individually to meet tight deadlines with little direction.
• 3+ years proven experience in a fast paced administrative role in an office setting.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
Support Government division of the company in all aspects of government, contractor, subcontractor, and subdivision entity account implementation and administration (both non-federal and federal). Daily operations include but not limited to: reviewing and processing credit requests, contract implementation, onboarding, administration, servicing, reporting, employee and client relations and tracking both contract and employment information. Credit and Risk Management assistance with the field and internally as well as tracking and compliance with the special regulations of both federal and non-federal government entities. Contribute to the professional standing of company government contractor by providing associates, clients, partners, the field and corporate with timely and outstanding service.
Apply for this great position as a Government Operations Administrator today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected classification under federal and state law.
, , ,