At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Account Supervisor who will lead all customer-specific activities for one of our key retail partners, serving as the face of the agency during conceptions, creative communications design development, sell-in, execution and analysis.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Develop and own key influencer relationships that build a trust-based partnership with client teams, agency partners, and third-party vendors.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of consumer/shopper marketing landscapes and the client’s own industry to develop new business opportunities and potential revenue streams within existing client.
- Supervise and/or directly manage program execution, budgets, tracking, and post-promotional reporting in accordance with company systems and processes.
- Partner with Planning team members to develop category, channel, customer and competitive brand marketplace insights, identify most value consumer targets, communication strategy, innovation opportunities, promotion program objectives, strategies and tactical recommendations for programs, leveraging key consumer/shopper insights that drive purchase behavior change.
- Demonstrate leadership to internal Agency concept, creative design, and production team members in order to ensure all deliverables are on strategy and meet client expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in the area of Marketing/Brand Management required; MBA Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in the role of leader/manager in an agency, brand management, and/or media production, preferably in the grocery channel
- 6+ years of experience in a consumer product, brand manager, media, or agency experience preferred
- Superior task management, interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Persuasive presentation and strategic selling skills
Our focus is on influencing buyer behavior and driving sales through shopper marketing, experiential marketing, in-store event services and more. We form close relationships with the leading brands and retailers that matter most.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 2019-213759
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advantage Solutions was formed in October 1997 to combine the strongest sales and marketing agents in the country. AS's goal was to become the leading sales and marketing agency serving the consumer packaged goods industry. Over a period of three years, twenty-one Tier I companies throughout North America joined Advantage and by April 2000, the goal was achieved.
View the full profile
Today, AS represents over 1,200 clients. The combined operations of Advantage have a revenue base that exceeds $700 million with an associate base that exceeds 12,900 persons. Some of our top clients include SC Johnson, Unilever, Quaker/Tropicana/Gatorade, Schering Plough Health Care, GlaxoSmithKline, Church & Dwight, and Del Monte. The growth of Advantage has been dramatic, reflecting the changing industry in which it competes. As few as ten years ago, there were approximately 2,500 competitors, consisting of local and regional sales agencies. The industry has consolidated to about 500 companies today, and of these 500, there are only three companies that currently provide national coverage with a broad array of services. Advantage Solutions consolidated its member-based organization in June 2004. Our structure enables us to capitalize on new areas for expansion, and to offer our clients and associates unparalleled opportunities for growth. Advantage has established itself in the industry as a dominant player with significant momentum. This has provided a substantial competitive advantage in securing new business and provides the requisite financial strength to invest in leading edge technology and infrastructure to meet the expanding needs of its clients.
AS has one of the most complete technological solutions in the industry that maintains the pace of new innovation. This emphasis on new technology has given Advantage the unique ability to meet the needs of national and global clients which did not exist a few years ago. AS's philosophy also includes fostering a "learning environment." Advantage provides extensive training and development programs and prioritizes a culture focused on performance development management. Coupled with a strong management team, AS is confident of its ability to effectively compete in the global marketplace.