- Prioritize work load
- Performs inspection of vehicle prior to and after operation
- Moves trailers in and out of dock as directed by management.
- Chocking trailers as they are spotted for loading and unloading
- Orderly maintaining of the yard
- Inspection of trailers prior to moving
- Will be responsible for inputting data into a Yard Management System.
- Ensure cleanliness of work area is maintained
- Ensure Health and Safety requirements are met
- Cross training as required
- Ability to operate a Yard Truck in extremely tight quarters
- 1-year minimum yard hostler experience
- Knowledge of safety practices necessary to perform preoperational inspections
- Ability to work under time constraints while still recognizing the importance of inventory accuracy and Safety
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule
- Ability to communicate with Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Ability to physically lift 50lbs
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB12509_21380
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Spectra provides temporary, temp-to-hire & direct hire staffing solutions in the fields of shipping & receiving, hospitality, commercial driving & construction.
We are the leading skilled workforce recruiters in the industry because our recruiting experts have multiple years of experience in their respective fields. They are highly trained and qualified in identifying top candidates who can deliver skills, safety, and reliability to their employers.
Spectra extends far beyond just delivering high-quality skilled workers wherever they’re needed. Our expert field representatives have been trained to help give you full control over labor-related costs as well as meet 6 critical business objectives consistently:
- Minimize Workers Compensation Exposure
- Control HealthCare & Benefits Costs
- Maximize Workforce Productivity
- Manage the Financial Impact of Labor Legislation
- Lower Hiring Costs
- Lower SUTA & Unemployment Costs
Spectra not only delivers the highest-caliber skilled contingent workers in the industry, we also give you a strategic workforce approach that enables maximum profitability.
View the full profile