$45000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
There is an opportunity with a terrific company for a full-time Staff Accountant. If you want to advance your career, you could receive strong compensation and excellent benefits in this position! Do you want to work for a thriving, fast-paced company that recognizes talent and effort? Robert Half Finance is looking for ambitious, detail-oriented Staff Accountants. This is a challenging, multi-faceted opportunity in the Morrisville, Vermont area, at a company where effort is rewarded.
What you get to do every single day
- Regularly maintain and reconcile journal entries
- Assemble analyses for monthly balance sheets and income statements for management reporting
- Maintain fixed asset ledgers, depreciation, and reconciliation
- Partake in a variety of department-wide initiatives
- Maintain, implement, and adhere to internal controls. Also ensure that accounting procedures comply with GAAP
- Produce journal entries and perform the month end close under minimal supervision
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as requested
- Analyze and coordinate a variety of financial data, and report it in a useful and understandable manner
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations which include, but are not limited to, cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll
- Support the month end, quarter end and year end closing process, which includes monthly financial close workbook preparation
- In-depth experience with reconciling month end balance sheet accounts
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting or Finance
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Candidate must possess first-rate analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills required
- Recent and relevant accounting experience
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles