To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boardman, OR 97818
- Lamb Weston
- Phone: 419-720-0044
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manager Plant Human Resources
Lamb Weston • Boardman, OR
Posted 2 months ago
This role will manage the complete HR function for this location and will provide support and general expertise in all areas of human resources. This individual reports to the Regional Human Resource Manager, but has strong dotted line reporting responsibilities to the Plant Manager. The Plant HR Manager supervises the HR team and is the key plant resource responsible for helping the plant team recruit, retain, develop, and keep full engagement of all people. Accountable for direction, management, and financial success of the HR function at the Boardman, OR Plant by establishing and achieving current and long-range objectives, plans and policies.
- Working as a strategic business partner with the plant leadership, evaluate the state of human resources in the plant, identify opportunities for improvement and develop & execute a strategic vision for the HR function in the plant focused on supporting the achievement of both functional and plant key performance objectives
- Drive employee engagement to maximize safety, manufacturing, quality and customer service goal attainment. Monitors employee attitudes, leads culture assessments and action planning to close the gaps
- Develops and aligns HR initiatives to the business strategy which includes the ability to identify, analyze, understand and articulate business goals and objectives at the company, plant and business unit level
- Manages regulatory compliance, social accountability audits, and leads investigations of complaints/concerns to include alleged harassment or discrimination
- Analyze, monitor and improve diversity administration education, training, staffing, communication, & development, and diversity culture building
- Leads development, implementation, and audits of all HR policies and procedures
- Coach and counsel managers and supervisors in the plant regarding employee relations issues in order to enable them to address employee issues at the lowest possible level
- Manage consistent execution of compensation programs including merit, bonus, and promotional counseling. Provide management education on salary administration and performance management. Analyze and effectively utilize compensation programs, and rewards & recognition plans
- Ensure consistent delivery of benefit programs. * Provide career planning and development counsel to employees and managers using Human Resource Planning platforms such as Performance Management (PMP), Talent Management (TM), and Individual Development Planning (IDP)
- 5-7 Years Human Resource Generalist experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field; master's degree preferred
- Professional in Human Resource (PHR) or (SPHR) preferred * Previous manufacturing/plant experience (24 hour operation facility)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of HRMS and Microsoft Office products
- Key Leadership Competencies in addition to Ethics/Values and Integrity/Trust (Managerial Courage, Understanding Others, Interpersonal Savvy, Dealing with Ambiguity, Action Oriented, Timely Decision Making, Sizing up People, Approachability)