Waldorf Astoria is looking for an Executive Chef for the historic Arizona Biltmore!
Located in the heart of uptown Phoenix since 1929, this gorgeous 39-acre property has 738 rooms, over 200,000 square feet in banquet space, and 6 food and beverage outlets. These outlets include 3 restaurants, a bar, cafe, and in-room dining.
In this role, you will oversee all culinary operations managing a team of over 120 culinarians and stewards. You will also manage upcoming food and beverage projects throughout the property to include re-concepting, renovations, and opening of new concepts.
The ideal candidate will be a visionary leader with a passion for developing exceptional culinary programs, engagement in the local community, and a talent for training and developing others. At least 2-3 years experience as an Executive Chef with a background in luxury hotels, upscale specialty restaurants, and high-volume banquets is required.
For more information on the property, please visit:
[ Link removed ]
[ Link removed ]
What will I be doing?
As Executive Chef, you would be responsible for directing and administering the planning, preparation, production and control of all culinary operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Direct and oversee all culinary operations, to include, but not limited to, production of all hotel meals, food quality and presentation, compliance with all safety and sanitation standards and regulations, team member productivity and performance, implementation of policies and procedures, cost controls and overall profitability
- Create and implement new menus and individual menu items for outlets based on current food trends and regional tastes in partnership with Director of Food and Beverage
- Interact with guests and clients to monitor and assess satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Perform general management duties including, but not limited to, systems management, budget and forecasting, report generation, department management and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Rr N Arr