To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Agawam, MA
- Benchmark Senior Living
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bus / Van Driver
Benchmark Senior Living • Agawam, MA
Posted 3 months ago
Want to make your mark? Join Benchmark, a new type of senior living company. At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults. Are you Called to Care about your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams are Better Together than going it alone? Are you always striving to Be the Benchmark by which all others are measured? Then our core values match. Connect with us -and to what truly matters!
The Van Driver is responsible for providing transportation for community residents. This position assists in planning, coordinating, and implementing all activities requiring van transportation as appropriate.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintains vehicles in accordance with warranty requirements and/or internal maintenance plan to ensure safe, working order
* Represents the community with a positive attitude and pride when interacting with potential residents and families
* Monitors individual resident needs in ambulation
* Must be hands-on with residents getting into and out of van to ensure their safety
* Acts as Activity Assistant when on excursions; stays with group at all times except for when parking the van
* Assists in planning, coordinating, implementing, and evaluating activities
* Participates in in-service training as required by state regulations
Demonstrates ability to set priorities
* Completes assignments in a timely manner while managing multiple duties and responsibilities
* Demonstrates flexibility and the ability to work in an environment that promotes teamwork and collaboration
* Demonstrates innovation and creativity
* Has patience, high energy, and resourcefulness in problem solving
* Maintains a high level of confidentiality regarding residents, staff, and the community
* Maintains a current understanding of procedures if an accident should occur with the van, with or without residents on board
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!