$115000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
We're looking for practical Accounting Manager candidates with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures. Candidates who want to feel appreciated in their day-to-day work and be rewarded for their efforts will be interested in this position. This Accounting Manager position with a burgeoning, innovative company is for candidates who can take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. This Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment that is located in the Santa Clara, California area. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
- Possess a working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
- Lead and encourage the full accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure deadlines are met
- Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes designing systems and processes, migrating data, testing, training, and administrating
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements, which includes document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Collaborate with FP& A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- Command of Process Bi-weekly Payroll
- Solid understanding of ADP Workforce Now
- Proficiency in month end closings
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Proven technical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles