Kelly Services is actively seeking an Warranty Task Force Engineer / Body Process Engineer for Nissan at their Smyrna, TN location.
This is a long term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
The roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Supports the discovery of process nonconformities through date analysis. Verifies items identified as Warranty, IMP A/B/C, Quality Assurance Level, and QA Matrix.
- Schedules and performs audit activities, including pre-audit planning, audit execution and evaluation and post-audit follow-up and recommendations.
- Assists departments with development and implementation of corrective and preventive action plans to resolve outstanding issues related to audit follow-up. This includes tracking of REQs from GCAR system.
- Presents to managers on Warranty status, Warranty improvement projects and activities related to warranty. This includes documentation improvements, data mining, presentation form development, and preventive actions in manufacturing.
- Ensure applicability of current quality policies, procedures and objectives by keeping informed of the latest updates/ modifications related to ISO quality systems. This includes reviewing department procedures and revise them as necessary.
- Support the administration of corrective actions for internal non-conformance to Nissan's Quality Management Systems. This includes form improvement and the review of impacts with manufacturing.
- Establishes customer focused quality targets and new technology to support brand image. Provides market perspective for quality and design related issues.
- Assists and supports quality targets which effect vehicle warranty cost and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that all vehicle systems incidents are reported and verifies resolution, including production and field countermeasures are obtained.
- Fosters a positive and safe working environment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience: 0-1 year experience
- Education: A four-year degree from an accredited university, preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
- Computer Skills: Thorough computer knowledge such as word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to resolve complex problems in day to day situations.
Travel: Occasional day or overnight travel, including international travel. Extended travel may be required if assigned to new programs.
***Visa sponsorship not available at this time.***
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Put yourself in the driver’s seat and apply today.
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email me at URL blocked - click to apply
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)
Corrective And Preventive Actions