To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Weed, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Tri Counties Bank • Weed, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Position Title: Senior Teller
Grade: 6, 7
Position Summary: The Senior Teller serves branches in a broad-based, overall “utility” type role. Participates in, as well as directs, customer sales and service activities under the direction of the Assistant Branch Manager. Acts as lead teller, responsible for teller line activities and activities which support sales referrals to the platform staff.
- Participates in daily team huddles and one-on-one debrief with Assistant Branch Manager.
- Meets referral goals as assigned.
- Proactively partners and assists Assistant Manager in referral coaching and mentoring of referral team members.
- Ensures that cash and security procedures are followed accounting for assigned cash.
- Provides prompt, efficient and friendly service to Bank’s customers.
- Supports the Assistant Branch Manager in generating sales and referrals for loans, deposits, investments and Bank’s other related products and services.
- Makes out bound calls to new and existing customers to maintain contact and satisfy servicing needs.
- In the absence of the Branch Manager and Assistant Manager acts as lead for lower level staff ensuring personnel are handling customer sales and service transactions timely and accurately, grade 7 only.
- Under the direction of the Assistant Branch Manager ensures proper scheduling of branch staff, grade 7 only.
- Assists other branch staff members when necessary.
- Ensures branch compliance with audit and regulatory procedures to minimize and control operating losses.
- Assists in processing ATM (including balancing machine) and Night Drop.
- As assigned approves daily reports.
- As assigned may sign various management reports.
- May have and be assigned over draft authority.
- Maintains a current understanding of Bank procedures and policies.
- Maintains a current understanding of and complies with regulations that include but are not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, suspicious activity reporting, CIP, Reg DD/Truth in Savings, Expedited Funds Availability Act, and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, And Other Skills Required:
- High school diploma or GED required, unless age 18.
- Previous experience in a teller role required.
- Ability to lead and direct others.
- Knowledge of all phases of branch operations preferred.
- Knowledge of all Bank’s products and services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize personal computers and Windows based programs.
- May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) headquartered in Chico, California, providing a unique brand of customer Service with Solutions available in traditional stand-alone and in-store bank branches in communities throughout Northern and Central California.
The Bank provides an extensive and competitive breadth of consumer, small business and commercial banking financial services, along with convenient around-the-clock ATM, online and mobile banking access.
Tri Counties Bank has remained strong and profitable through a top-down commitment to its core values, sound business principles and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our involvement in the communities we serve. The personal touch comes naturally to Tri Counties Bankers. You may recognize us at business, school and non-profit events, baseball games and local eateries, skiing in the mountains, boating on the lakes, and fishing the local streams or attending an event in The City or on the peninsula.