Client is seeking a qualified Shared Services Manager of Accounts Receivable responsible for billing, collections and accounts receivable management in the Huntsville, AL office. This position is part of the Shared Services Finance Team and reports directly to the Shared Services Assistant Controller; and works closely with Business Management/Program teams.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develops management reports and presentations on AR performance, contribute to the completion of weekly financial forecasts and month-end financial reporting.
• Actively manage accounts receivable collections and analysis to contribute to lowest possible Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
• Oversight of Billing processes to include management of 2-3 billing supervisors.
• Support timely and accurate application of cash to open AR to include 1-2 cash specialists
• Review unbilled costs and facilitate billing of those costs
• Understanding of SOX compliance issues with Accounts Receivable
• Facilitate timing and process of retroactive rate adjustments invoices within Costpoint
• Knowledge of contractual requirements and invoice submission related to billing for government contracts to aid in problem resolution
• Troubleshoot issues and resolve discrepancies related to billing and develop/execute corrective action plans needed
• Assist with internal and external audits as needed
• Develop and maintain policies and procedures for billing-related activities, including desk top procedures and associated forms
• Accounting Degree required
• Minimum 8 years of relevant Government contract billing experience required
• Supervisory experience required
• Experience with Deltek Costpoint highly desired
• Must have advanced skills in Excel Must be analytical, detail oriented, and organized, with well-developed written and oral communication skills
• Must work in process-driven environment with ability to identify/initiate process improvements and efficiencies
• Must be able to work independently, self-review, can multi-task, meet deadlines and work effectively with multiple priorities and new assignments required
• Ability to develop reports in COGNOS, a plus
• US Citizenship required
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 19-15962
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Nesco Resource is one of the leading national staffing and employment agencies offering services in temporary staffing, direct hire, and host of other staffing and recruiting solutions. Through its branch office network, Nesco Resource offers clients and employees services ranging from Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Onsite Management Services and more. Nesco Resource is an employment agency with dedicated offices supporting Engineering & IT, Clerical & Light Industrial, and Accounting & Finance specialties. Whether you're one of the thousands of people we've helped find a job or a company that we've helped find talent, we're working every day for you to match top talent with great opportunities.