Under supervision of the Regional Facilities Manager or Account Director, the individual will be a proactive leader responsible
for supporting Account strategies and overseeing the delivery of occupancy planning, while coordinating with move management on behalf of our client.
Manage Occupancy Planning and Space Teams:
● Accountable for the results and performance of the regional Occupancy Planning team and service delivery on the account
● Translate client’s business requirements and successfully deliver occupancy planning utilizing firm and industry best practices
● Lead business partner on occupancy, space and move projects; serve as liaison between the client and all other affected resources
● Excellent communicator capable of delivering effective change management prior to, during and after a project process
● Implement a continuous improvement program for project delivery
● IPS Lead for the account
● Share Best Practices and Case Studies with Occupancy Planning team
Finance Management, Cost Control, and Profitability:
● Support the annual capital and operating budgeting and planning process
● Support development and implementation of innovations, best practices, and standard operating procedures to elevate team, account, and firm performance
● Provides the client relationship manager (CRM) with Strategic Occupancy Planning accountrelated
(e.g. progress and status reports, vendor contracts and invoices, and employee updates)
● Manage Staffing Levels to ensure appropriate staffing at all sites.
Manager, Occupancy Planning
● Ensures national consistency in delivery of services, by providing training and review of all deliverables;
● Proactively identify opportunities for efficiencies throughout the portfolio and through any recurring processes
● Actively engage in assigned projects while simultaneously act as an effective manager for employees in the Occupancy Planning group.
● Lead Manage, develop and supervise a professional friendly, creative, energetic, and detail oriented team in the delivery of extraordinary events
● Provide excellent onboarding, training, and team building
● Actively support an environment of teamwork, cooperation,
performance excellence and personal success
● Participate in the individual performance management program and personal development planning for members of the team
● Align with facilities leadership team as a manager and act in a manager capacity for anything at the site/s
● Act as an ambassador for JLL, adopting and maintaining the firm’s core values of Teamwork, Ethics and Excellence
Sound like you? To apply you should possess:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent
● 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in managing occupancy, space, move management, and change
management processes across a broad geography in a remote and virtual environment
● Proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms.
● Strong working knowledge of architectural drawings and furniture systems
● Ability to successfully communicate with contractors, client’s representatives, customers and team members
● Demonstrated high level of performance in project budgeting and scheduling
● Experience with lease transactions
● Highly organized with strong analytical skills
● Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact at an executive level
● Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
What you can expect from us You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the
desk and around the globe. Where likeminded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at URL blocked - click to apply.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at URL blocked - click to apply
Determine Best Practices