To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manalapan, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PeopleShare Inc • Manalapan, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
PeopleShare is seeking entry level candidates for an Accounting Assistant in Manalapan, NJ! This position would be part of an accounting team working in a small company environment. We are seeking candidates with some accounting experience or an accounting degree who are eager to learn and grow with a company.
Job Details for Accounting Assistant:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, starting off part time (approx. 20-25 hours per week) then moving to full time (40 hours per week)
- Pay Rate: $14-16/hour
- Temp to hire opportunity
Job Responsibilities & Description for Accounting Assistant:
- Supporting the accounting department in day-to-day functions
- Sending invoices to customers
- Receiving payments / Assisting with the accounts receivable process
- Assisting with audits or report generation
- Performing general clerical duties such as data entry, answering phones, filing, etc.
Job Requirements for Accounting Assistant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related discipline preferred OR
- 1-2 years of experience in an accounting role
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- QuickBooks knowledge/experience a plus
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.