To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Frostburg, MD 21532
- Morgan Ewers
- Phone: mewers@ApplyOnline.NA.manpowerrpoaona
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Onsite High Volume Contract Recruiter - RPO Frostburg, MD
ManpowerGroup Solutions • Frostburg, MD
Posted 1 month ago
The Recruiter is responsible for driving all aspects of the talent relationship management process for exempt and non-exempt candidates with MGS's clients. This may involve full cycle recruiting (screening, scheduling, interviewing, testing, managing the hiring manager relationship, negotiating, employment branding, benefit and culture questions, follow through after the candidate is hired). Based at MGS Corporate headquarters, client site, and/or home office.
* Identify and submit qualified candidates to Client Hiring Managers based on the provided job description.
o Assist with job requisition / description development
o Acquire a thorough understanding of job requisition / description for required competencies, skills, knowledge required of successful applicants
o Maintain knowledge of how many resumes need to be generated for open positions
* Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources
o Document research methods so they may be shared with other recruiting team members
o Train other recruitment team on new internet sites, blogs, RSS, networking groups and/or sites (i.e. Linked In, Konnects, Spoke, vShake, etc.)
o Develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline using research, networking, database mining, etc. for prospective applicants
o Manage referral sources
o Use a variety of technical tools to identify and attract a high qualified pool of candidates
* Work with recruiting team to screen, test, and qualify applicants through the use of qualifying interviewing techniques and skill assessment testing
o Use of Behavioral Based Interview techniques in screening and qualifying applicants
o Create Behavioral Based Interviewing and Prescreening questions
o Completion of skill and/or personality assessment
o Completion of employment applications - analyze the information provided on application form
* ATS (applicant tracking system) maintenance
o Enter and maintain candidate information into applicant tracking system on a daily basis
o Generate recruitment metric reports both manually and using applicant tracking system
o Create, file and maintain filing system for resumes, applications and miscellaneous paperwork
o Resume conversion and application maintenance
* Manage Client Hiring Manager Relationships
o Provide Hiring Manager with updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity
o Work with Hiring Manager to determine best fit candidates, coordinate interviews, receive timely feedback and present/manage offers
o Conduct recruitment related meetings as needed
* Manage Offer Negotiation process
o Work with Hiring Managers and make offer recommendations to close on selected candidates
o Present offers and conduct offer negotiations with candidates
o Participate in onboarding tasks as needed (i.e. offer letter submittals, final paperwork completion)
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Required Years Experience
* 2+ years of recruiting experience required
* Experience in at least two to three industries/verticals or specialty recruiting experience
* Experience working directly with Hiring Managers and managing full life cycle recruitment processes to include: sourcing, screening, behavioral based interviewing and offer negotiations
* Experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment may also be required depending on program
Required Technical/ Functional Skills
* Internet experience including job boards, job posting and networking
* Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing a variety of recruitment strategies to include cold calling and direct sourcing
* Understanding of recruiting metrics
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team and candidates
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility
* Strong customer orientation
* Experience working within various applicant-tracking systems (ATS)
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information such as job descriptions, business articles, etc.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, executives, candidates and the public
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Works effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
* Minimal travel required
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer