To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Warrenville, IL 60555
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Field Public Relations Specialist
Robert Half International • Warrenville, IL
Posted 4 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONField Public Relations Specialist
Robert Half is seeking a Field Public Relations Specialist to help drive communications initiatives with our North American field teams. This position offers a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience in the three areas managed by the corporate communications team: employee communications, external reputation management and social media. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and has experience in researching, writing, preparing and editing business communication vehicles that include employee news, announcements, intranet content and social media posts.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to write to many different audiences regarding a wide range of topics. They should possess a positive attitude, tenacious work ethic, attention to detail, and eagerness to learn and be challenged. The person in this role must demonstrate creativity and be comfortable working to deadlines.
- Assist with developing communications that engage and inform internal audiences.
- Help organize and drive strategy for local community relations and reputation management programs, including the research and pursuit of accolade opportunities.
- Develop strategy to increase both the creation and sharing of local social media content for field teams. Work with social media team to pilot new ideas and initiatives targeting field users.
- Collaborate with employees across the organization to identify, write and edit articles, social media posts, emails, scripts and other collateral.
- Share responsibility for keeping library of communication resources up-to-date, including templates, photos, presentations and boilerplates.
- Identify and contribute stories for online communities and Half Times, Robert Half’s company magazine.
- Support ad hoc social media requests (i.e. write posts, select images, schedule posts, develop pre-/post-event communication, etc.)
- Assist with development of PowerPoint presentations.
- Work and communicate effectively with team members at all levels and in all locations via phone, e-mail and face-to-face to professionally achieve results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Public Relations or related Field
- Minimum 3 years of experience preferred (experience in corporate communication a plus)
- Strong writing skills, attention to detail, ability to interact with all levels of management/staff
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor with a responsive, service-oriented mindset
- Outstanding storytelling and copywriting skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, especially PowerPoint and use of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Experience using video and various design tools and media platforms helpful
- Skill in effectively operating within a team environment – readily shares information with colleagues and embraces the give and take of responsibilities that regularly occurs among team members
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONIL NAPERVILLE