The Senior Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for building and maintaining positive hiring manager and candidate experiences. In this role you will build effective client relationships and manage expectations related to full life cycle recruitment programs. This position is responsible for identifying new, innovative methods for strategic sourcing and manages a team of talented recruiters that support professional level recruitment (through Director level) across Corporate, Sales, Finance, IT, Marketing, Legal and other Functional areas.
Evolve and drive the strategy and execution of Talent Acquisition including process, tools/technology, metrics and reporting.
Lead recruiting team of direct reports to build strategic hiring plans.
Create internal growth and development opportunities for internal staff.
Influence a data-conscious recruiting organization, analyzing key recruiting metrics and analytics to provide insights, drive decision making, and measure team productivity.
Partner with HR Business Partners and with business leaders at all levels of the organization to understand needs and deliver solid recruiting results.
Develop employment branding to attract active candidates, passive candidates and future talent.
Support system integrations/implementation and other process improvement/change management projects.
• 8+ years’ experience in Talent Acquisition experience, with at least 4 years in a management capacity
• Experience driving continuous improvement, along with strong project management skills
• Bachelor’s Degree required; concentration in Human Resources or related preferred
• Strong negotiation skills and the ability to listen, advise and influence business leaders
• Experience managing a team of direct reports required
Competencies Critical for Success in the Role:
• Functional/Technical Skills
• Problem Solving
• Drive for Results
• Action Oriented
• Managerial Courage
Business Process Improvement