To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Postal Client Executive
PAE • Arlington, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldPostal Client Executive
Overview: Client Executives provide expert market, subject matter, and customer knowledge to all levels of Global Mission Services (GSM) operations and business development. As seasoned government and industry executives, Client Executives have unparalleled insights into their specific areas of expertise in government markets, to include strategic vision, mission, and budget trends. Client Executives have unique access through their continuing relationships with customer senior and mid-level leadership, enabling PAE to have exclusive engagement and gain critical knowledge. As senior Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), the Client Executives provide unbiased strategic input to opportunity capture, solutioning, and review teams. Client Executives also have strong and effective industry networks of former government executives and are invaluable sources of information and contact for strategic teaming.
- Supports business area and unit strategic planning; recommends strategic direction
- Participates in Annual Operating Plan (AOP) development
- Advises on Mergers and Acquisitions (M&S)
- Supports client assessments
- Performs on program and/or client advisory boards
- Facilitates on-program growth through whitepaper submission and engineering change proposals
- Prepared program team for recompetes through understanding of the client vision
- Represents the company during client acknowledgement of program successes
- Represents the company during client engagements during program execution deficiencies
- Supports new opportunity identification through customer leadership and industry contacts
- Facilitates customer meetings
- Supports business development shaping of opportunities and understanding of client requirements
- Supports solutioning
- Supports teaming strategy and preparation for partner engagements
- Performs as reviewer during proposal color teams; often acts as review chairman
- Can be identified as a member of the program execution advisory panel
- Can be identified to support transition activities
- Supports development of marketing campaigns; identified key organizations and customers to visit; and facilitates meetings
- Advises on and reviews marketing materials for customer-focus messaging
- Recommends, champions and participates in the planning of tradeshows, conferences, symposiums, dinners, sponsorships, etc.
- Develops customer call plans, agenda, and discussion strategies
- Acts as PAE’s representative on industry panels, working groups, forums, e.g. AFCEA, INSA, etc
- Attends industry and customer events
- Candidate must have experience working in the Postal environment and customer.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.