Our Product Owner will be responsible for:
Location: Must be in Orlando, FL
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Collaborate with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Define the vision for the team???s product
- Create a product road map based on this vision
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize them based on changing requirements
- Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development
- Develop user stories
- Monitor and evaluate produce progress at each stage of the process
- Support and collaborate with software development teams, release teams, and end-users on delivery updates
- Participate in Scrum meetings and product sprints
- Manage and collaborate on support functions of development
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor???s degree in Computer Science, Information systems, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience working as a product owner
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Must have a passport and be a US. Citizen
- Excellent collaborations skills and possess as a team player
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate tactfully, diplomatically, and clearly in both verbal and written forms.
- Proficiency in working Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of programming, ideally in Java
- Ability to truly listen to and present opposing viewpoints in a constructive way, guiding the conversation to a resolution in the best interest of the company.
- Willingness to take on new challenges and the never-give-up attitude required to overcome them.
- Solution-oriented approach and the ability to keep calm under pressure and solve problems timely and effectively.
- Attention To Detail
- Computer Programming
- Information Systems