To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Public Affairs/Strategic Management
ECS Federal, LLC • Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Posted 1 month ago
ECS is seeking a Senior Public Affairs/Strategic Management to work in our Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD office.
Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Understands regulatory development and public input processes.
- Provides analysis, advice, and/or implementation assistance.
- Provides oversight and input on specific topics of interest to clients based on previous studies, research, program support, and professional experience.
- May also provide final review or serve as a peer reviewer of technical documents.
- Plans and coordinates public affairs communication, events and activities to support the mission, objectives, and goals of the client's organization helping to maintain the relationship between an organization and the public. Establishes and maintains relationships with key personnel, communications staff, as well as organizational stakeholders across all functional areas to ensure effective communications and change readiness capabilities.
- Collaborates with clients to develop successful communications strategies;
- Plans, prepares and disseminates publicity concerning the client's organization through newspapers, periodicals, and audio and visual communications media, including the Internet; develops and implements public relations and communications plans. Responsible for curating relevant content to reach target audiences; managing published content; monitoring, listening and responding to users to cultivate an informed public; developing and expanding community outreach efforts.
- Responsible for informing the public about how organization activities will impact the community, and coordinating and managing an organization's response to negative events as they occur.
- Responsible for designing, creating and managing outreach campaigns; and reporting metrics and return on investment.
- Responsible for recommending, executing, and maintaining all communication strategies, plans, and message management processes.
- Contribute to the development of communication plans and execute against those plans.
- Performs assignments in specialized areas of public relations activities such as press, radio, and TV relations, trade show public relations and community relations.
- Responsible for communication measurement results and recommending adjustments to strategic plans and execute accordingly.
- Possesses excellent communication skills and is familiar with traditional media marketing as well as online/internet marketing.
- May direct and lead the work of others.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Minimum 15 years' experience managing government relations is required of which one year must be supervisory
- MBA and 10 years' military service can be utilized as related experience
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.