Our company is seeking to add a Billing Specialist to our accounting team ASAP. Strong team-focused leadership and open communication are a large part of our company. Strong connections with colleagues and management are common in this welcoming workplace. Benefits are offered and include Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and much more!
- Coordinate client billings each month
- Complex Billing
- Contract Review
- Provide credit card authorization information to vendors
- Generate and maintain comprehensive systems of information tracking for various programs
- Identify problems with vendor invoices and work with Project Managers to resolve
- Ensure up to date purchase orders are received
- 1 year of experience in a Billing Position preferred, not required
- Extensive knowledge of billing functions
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Attention To Detail