To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Surgical Workflows National Business Manager, Integrated Workflow Solutions - Dallas, TX
Getinge Group • Dallas, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Together we can make a difference
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. A career at Getinge provides career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.
Job Function Summary:
The Surgical Workflows National Business Manager, Integrated Workflow Solutions (SWNBMIWS) reports to the National Sales Director with alignment to a specific geographical region and focuses on the development, growth and the successful outcome of IWS interactions for hospitals, ASCs architects, equipment planners, Healthcare IT and our strategic partners The position supports the Sales Department with targeted presentations, educational materials, supporting Request for Proposals (RFP), project planning, and overall customer satisfaction related to IWS sales process. The position also supports HealthCare Solutions Team (GPO & IDN) related initiatives and assists in all new products and service initiatives related to IWS products... The position is compensated on IWS Sales Orders booked per assigned regions. The position will also require interaction with the implementation and project management group to ensure best customer outcomes.
- Responsible for building, growing, and supporting the sales process for the IWS sales funnel.
- Prospect and pursue prioritized targeted prospects/accounts to expand customer base for software specific products defined by the National Sales Director.
- Actively pursue, manage and distribute IWS sales leads acquired from any source. Mutually agreed upon leads/opportunities are then prioritized and regular updates are communicated by the BDM to the Regional Sales Managers and Healthcare Solutions one collaborative team.
- Represent the Getinge IWS brand and build the company reputation for service and quality through the relationships built with key customers, GPO’s/IDNs, IT industry KOL’s ,architects and the design/planning community.
- Engage the Regional Training organization to execute needed skills and expertise in regards to IWS portfolio to meet the growth initiatives.
- Coordinate w/ sales agents and 3rd party contractors supporting IWS
- Generate and deliver customer presentations and proposals, with the goal of securing project sales.
- Support sales efforts as required and identify and capture opportunities to promote long-term initiatives
- Build relationships at executive and departmental levels, and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction with internal and external customers.
- Provide, as needed, direction to sales team to enable operational excellence and coordination with PM, Logistics, to align with project timeline.
- Host CE accredited programs through multiple media sources and in-person events.
- Attend and participate in the annual user group meetings.
- Forecast and achieve quarterly/annual order intake and net sales objectives.
- Maintain project lead schedule per the respective Territory Manager, and schedule project reviews on a regular basis with the Regional Sales Director and manage next steps.
- Coordinate the RFP process for all IWS submissions together with the Regional Sales Director and other various resources.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and maintaining honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics at all times.
- Maintain accurate and updated records in Sales Force/MPulse or other CRM tool.
- As required, support the Project Management team on IWS installations.
- Attend company approved trade shows where opportunities exist to make new contacts and qualify new prospects or obtain new leads.
- Complete administrative requests from management as needed.
- Monthly presentations with the planning community, encouraging new ideas, Getinge design characteristics, product introduction and value based solutions specifically for that audience.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Outstanding selling skills and proven track record of revenue goal attainment.
- Excellent negotiating skills and ability to gain trust and persuasively influence stakeholders
- Able to develop and maintain senior-level customer relationships.
- Able to persuasively articulate competitive advantages of GETINGE solutions and able to conduct and deliver strategic analyses that support sales efforts.
- Able to formulate and execute initiatives to support Order Growth.
- Exceptional follow-up skills and adept at identifying customer needs and strategic opportunities.
- Be able to enhance teamwork within the region, resolve conflict and maintain a collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization
- Excellent project management skills, financial acumen, writing and presentation skills.
- Basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of medical device/capital or IT related sales experience which includes direct selling experience to Healthcare design community, physicians and hospitals); or minimum 5 years applicable clinical experience with sales aptitude.
- Proven understanding of medical IT sales, networks, software and healthcare related workflows.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work.
- Ensure compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations (As applicable to your job function).
- You must have the education and experience to understand and comply with U.S. and Worldwide medical device regulations (As applicable to your job function).
- Attend all required Quality & Compliance training at the specified interval.
- Adopt the “Beyond Compliance Quality Culture” in the work environment; always meet and exceed requirements.
- Must practice verbatim compliance (exact compliance, no interpretation) with corporate Quality and Regulatory procedures (As applicable to your job function).
- If your job description requires customer facing activities, you must thoroughly understand and comply with the Customer complaint reporting process and complaint procedures (As applicable to your job function).
- Must be able to promptly report any non-compliance issues to Chief QA, RA, Compliance officer or appropriate administrator, including the Compliance Hotline.
- Must be competent with 21 CFR 820, 801, 803, 806 and any other applicable federal regulations, and Quality standards (As applicable to your job function).
- Must not be debarred by FDA for work in any Medical Device or Pharmaceutical business.
- Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Environmental Policy to ensure that significant environmental aspects that relate to actual or potential impacts with their work are executed to minimized the effects on the environment.
- Responsible for bringing to the attention of management any potential improvements that could reduce our environmental impact or to report activities that could result in a negative impact to the environment.
- Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Health and Safety Policy to ensure that the significant risks that relate to actual or potential hazards with their work are identified.
- The position requires 50% to 75% travel with overnight stays, and some international travel which will require a valid passport.
Internal and External Contacts/Relationships
- Field Sales, Service and Surgical Workplaces Project Manager teams.
- Internal department such as Finance, Sales Compensation, Sales Reporting, Supply Chain, Marketing, Getinge Professional services, Health Systems Team(GPO & IDN) and Service.
- Physicians, nurses and other hospital personnel.
- Architects, Equipment Planners, Construction Companies, Various trade experts.
The above information in this description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. It does not contain nor is it intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
We look forward to receiving your application.