Are you an experienced customer service and administrative professional looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious hospital? Do you want the chance to advance your career and gain experience in the healthcare industry? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this Patient Registration Representative position is for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Patient Registration Representative:
- Managing patient registration in hospital emergency room
- Obtain patient demographic information and signatures
- Verify insurance eligibility and collect copays
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of healthcare customer service and administrative experience
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in hectic situations
Hours or shift of a Patient Registration Representative:
- Day, evening, and night shifts open. 40 hours per week
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Pay starting at $21 + per hour based on experience and shift. Higher rates offered for night shift
Interested in being considered for this Patient Registration Representative job opening?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Patient Registration Rep
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
- Healthcare Customer Service
- Customer Service
- Positive Attitude