Controller - Hospitals
Our client has an immediate need for a Controller with experience handling the accounting for multiple healthcare facilities.Duties:
• Responsible for preparing the monthly financial statements and maintaining the general ledger.
• Responsible for the development of annual and long-term departmental goals and objectives. Directly accountable for departmental annual operating and capital budgets, resource
conservation, and expense monitoring to ensure compliance with budget parameters.
• Assists in the development of financial strategic plans, short term business plans, operating and capital budgets, annual goals and objectives, and new program pro-formas.
• Responsible for aiding in ensuring clear communications between Accounting, Decision Support, Managed Care, and the Central Business Office.
• Coordinates all external financial audits for assigned facilities.
• Assists the VP and CFO in providing financial leadership to the organization and other duties as assigned or requested by management.
• This position requires highly developed organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. It is of utmost importance that written communication is legible.
• Assists in developing and implementing succession planning for accounting and finance areas, to include mentoring and/or job rotation for subordinates who exhibit promise for
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a major in Accounting. MBA or MHA preferred.
• CPA or CMA certification strongly preferred. Designation as a Certified Healthcare Financial Manager is preferred.
• This position requires a minimum of five years successful managerial experience in healthcare preferably in a similarly sized healthcare facilityTo apply now qualified candidates, please send your resume William
to URL blocked - click to apply URL blocked - click to apply
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles