KVI is looking for the Pacific Northwest's next conservative talk radio superstar. If you have a creative, open-minded approach to engaging the conservative community in dialogue that makes a difference we want to hear from you. KVI has long been a leader in conservative talk radio. Our hosts have been contributors to national print and broadcast news organzations as well as our co-owned market leading ABC TV affialiate and the market's only all-news radio station. KVI talk hosts aren't fire and brimstone conservative shouters but instead lead thoughtful discussion and provide context and education about the top issues facing us locally, nationally and globally. In addition to being an educated, compelling and entertaining personality, you need to be a team leader. Our hosts participate in the planning of our shows and produce content regularly. A competitive passion to win and openness to innovation is mandatory! Our winning candidate will be someone who embraces social media and knows how to consistently engage with the audience. Collaboration is a big part of this role!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong Leadership skills
- Smooth/pleasant delivery
- Strong writing skills and content judgment
- Exemplary communication skills
- Ability to exhibit great energy and positivity
- Demonstrate a strong desire to collaborate with the sales department to increase adverstising opportunites and revenue
- Ability and accountability to regularly engage in social media platforms and podcasts
- Northwest familiarity and roots are preferable
Requirements and Qualifications:
- You must have at least 5 years of on-air experience
- Live commercial radio experience is a must
- You must be a self-starter who can generate his or her own content ideas daily in collaboration with your producer
- Ability to work under deadline and on a flexible schedule is required
- Exceptional written communications skills using a conversational writing style
- Strong conservative content judgment and a proven ethical foundation
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo\
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.