Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Provide technical and general accounting services in accordance with Q2 Finance Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley rules and financial reporting requirements of the business unit (e.g. local GAAP).
- Develop, implement and maintain instructions and procedures for functional roles.
- Process Accounts Receivable billing, cash posting and associated research
- Process Accounts Payable vouchering and associated research
- Prepare and process journal entries; maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts. (N)
- Provide records of assets, liabilities and other financial transactions. (N)
- Prepare profit and loss, income and balance sheet statements. Maintain inter-company accounting records and reconciliations. (N)
- Prepare ad hoc reports for internal and inter-departmental use.
- Provide records and reports for managers.
- Assist in preparation of reports and analysis for use in the annual external audit.
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with all accounting regulations and Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Make suggestions for improvements to existing processes and systems.
- May assist with preparing monthly bank account reconciliations. (N)
- May assist with maintaining receipts and disbursement reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Peoplesoft Finance modules.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Technical accounting skills.
- Data analysis and manipulation skills.
- Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or High School diploma with 5 years’ experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require occasional travel.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID:
Provide Financial Support