The SourceAmerica story is an inspirational one. For more than 40 years, SourceAmerica is the country’s leading source of job opportunities for people with significant disabilities. Through our network of nonprofits, we supply products and services that meet the strictest quality standards, at a competitive price, and utilize a dedicated workforce of professionals with disabilities. Learn more about us at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Subject Matter Expert, Total Facilities Management (TFM)
SourceAmerica is looking for a talented Subject Matter Expert, Total Facilities Management (TFM) to join its Business & Technical Support team.
We want to add a team member who has the best opportunity for success with our organization. Here are a few experiences/skills that are ideal for our needs:
- Do you have a background in Total Facilities Management (TFM)?
- Are you familiar with Federal Acquisition Regulations, DOL and AbilityOne regulations?
- Do you have experience specifically in-service delivery within federal or commercial service operations, consulting, pricing and proposal building processes?
If you’ve had similar experiences or have those skill sets, please read the following summary of the requirements of this position. Please keep in mind this is a summary and an official job description will be provided to candidates at the time of their interview.
Total Facilities Management (TFM) Line of Business (LOB) Subject Matter Experts (SME) provide critical and essential technical and operational expertise to SourceAmerica National Office/Regional Offices, Non-Profit Agencies (NPAs) and Federal procurement agencies in supporting and evaluating existing service contract requirements, optimizing operational processes, developing labor estimates, problem solving, training, technical assistance with AbilityOne Total Facilities Management (TFM) service contracts. LOB SMEs also support the identification, suitability, capture, development, transition, start up and addition to the PL of new opportunities and projects along with additional services to existing projects- reports to the Senior manager LOB Technical Support.
- Maintain line of business analysis data on all Total Facilities Management (TFM) projects.
- Review and evaluate federal service contract requirements for Total Facilities Management (TFM) services for their suitability for the program.
- Perform on-site Total Facilities Management (TFM) evaluations and advise internal project manager/analysts, NPA contact managers and federal contracting officials on the most efficient workflow and processes.
- Assist NPAs and internal teams with development of initial labor, supplies and equipment estimates.
- Provide technical guidance to NPA for resoling operational problems in a timely manner as requested.
- Provide Total Facilities Management (TFM) training internal and external to SourceAmerica as required.
- Support in the development and/or review on NPA Quality Plans for Total Facilities Management (TFM) projects as requested by SourceAmerica personnel.
- Work independently to provide technical support on Total Facilities Management (TFM) projects to NPAs to include training, Readiness Team, Project Assistance, and operational reviews. Prepare all information and materials needed to conduct reviews.
- For issues document by the Contract Manager, evaluate contractor performance on Total Facilities Management (TFM) projects and support completion of all follow-up actions in coordination with the Contract Management Team.
- Serve on NPA recommendation teams and provide evaluation or responses as assigned.
- Assure contracting activities and NPA contractors are aware of AbilityOne and DOL regulations.
- Participate in special projects/teams at the SourceAmerica National Office and regional level.
- Keep abreast of industry best practice and techniques and convey the information to the NPAs and Account managers through the LOB resource page and quarterly newsletters.
- Maintain industry associations with NACC or CCNG and certifications.
- Actively participate in SourceAmerica’s Everyday Performance Management program.
- Cooperate fully with meeting the requirements of the Cooperative Agreement.
- Perform additional duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Associates degree in a relevant field of study from an accredited institution. SourceAmerica recognizes 1 ½ years’ experience = 1-year college, should the candidate not meet the required education
- 5 years’ relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study from an accredited institution
- 7 years’ related work experience
- Familiar with of Federal Acquisition Regulations, DOL and AbilityOne regulations
- Experience specifically in-service delivery within federal or commercial service operations, consulting, pricing and proposal building processes.
- Demonstrated experience in customer satisfaction, contract performance/quality management, and problem solving within private, non-profit, or Government sector.
- Demonstrated knowledge and background in the Total Facilities Management (TFM) industry
- Effective presentation, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple customers with competing priorities
- Able to handle multiple, complex actions with varying priorities in a dynamic environment
- The ability to acquire additional technical knowledge skill sets as required by the mission
- A balance of experience and expertise in help desk services, contact centers, and IT support services.
- Able to analyze, problem solve, and assist NPAs to implement solutions
- Able to interact professionally with senior officials in the public and private sectors
- Strong analytical and personal computer skills to include MS Office, Visio, MS Project
- Requires travel up to 50% of the time.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with individuals and teams across a 400+ organization with a national footprint
- Capable of working independently and solving problems under time pressure
- Commitment to fulfilling SourceAmerica’s mission, vision, and values
- Exhibit SourceAmerica’s STAR behaviors
- Willingness to follow SourceAmerica’s Code of Conduct
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)