Hospital Sitters Needed in Sevier County! Home Instead Senior Care is looking for compassionate CAREGivers in Sevier County to sit with patients in the hospital.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Watchful supervision / this position requires the CAREGiver to observe hospital patients and notify hospital staff when needs arise
- Ability to act as a calming influence for patients
- Ability to communicate with patients, office staff, and hospital staff in a professional manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen / TN Driver's License Required and proof of Auto Insurance
- MUST obtain a current TB test and vaccination records
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinsteadcom./428
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.