Are you the type of person who enjoys helping others? Are you that one friend or family member that always goes above and beyond to make sure everyone else is taken care of? If you are, then we want you to come work for us! Why? Because we are the BEST
non-medical Home Care Agency
in the business. We treat our employees well by offering flexible scheduling, competitive pay, incentives for helping out on last minute shifts, bonus pay, and more! Our administrative team is dedicated to employee engagement & retention as well. If you are caring, reliable, and ready to make a difference in the life of a senior, please apply today! SIGN-ON Bonus offered!!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Personal Care (assistance with bathing, grooming, toileting, & feeding)
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid TN driver’s license and valid auto insurance
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/428 or call
.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.