Receptionist - Full Time Position
Kensington Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is currently recruiting a receptionist for a full time position.
The ideal candidate for the receptionist position must have previous customer service skills and business office skills including typing, filing and financial skills. He/she must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel. The receptionist must be punctual, dependable, able to work with others and able to be pleasant to visitors and family members both in person and on the phone.
Our employees enjoy a friendly and supportive work environment, competitive wages, and PTO plans. We offer a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Customer Service experience required.
- Must be computer literate. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word software required.
- Must have basic business office skills including typing, filing, and financial skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to be pleasant to visitors and family members both in person and on the phone. Must be punctual and dependable.
- Great communication skills
- Good organization and ability to multitask
- Associate's degree preferred.