You could be the Full Stack .Net Developer that this Robert Half client in the Wholesale Distribution industry is seeking for a new position. The Full Stack .Net Developer would be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Ann Arbor, Michigan area.
- This job is for someone who can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Offer clear and consistent liaise around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Applicants with experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc. are preferred.
- If you can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments, you will be strongly preferred
- Proven knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of C#
- Strong familiarity with Visual Basic .Net (VB.NET)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Well-founded grasp of CSS
- ASP.NET experience
- .NET Framework experience desired
- Candidates with familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) will be the best fit for this position
- Knowledge of education standard such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF is a plus
- Experience integrating with API backends
- Experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.