To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brooklyn, NY
- Nicholas Cochran
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Brooklyn, NY
Posted 27 days ago
* Lead writer and editor, establishing and maintaining a consistent brand voice and tone through a variety of channels including product, CMS, systems and web;
* Develop big-picture vision and determine how best to implement said vision;
* An intuitive and comprehensive understanding of the appropriate tone of voice to adapt to each unique application;
* Develop creative concepts for digital and print narratives;
* Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them;
* Collaborate with our design team to elevate the brand through written content;
* Create strategies to support marketing and PR with creative brand copy as needed, including corporate communications, direct mail, retail signage, social media, or other PR/marketing materials;
* 5+ years of copywriting experience
* Bachelor's Degree preferred, not a requirement
* Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
* Prior experience working in an aviation/manufacturing environment a big plus
* Technical knowledge preferred
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.