This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Want a job with a future? Build your career at Pactiv, the worldwide leader in foodservice packaging products. Pactiv offers employees a real path to career development, advancement and continued success. Schedule an
interview and join our team.
- Assemble, load, and/or unload materials to designated area using appropriate equipment including forklift, clamp lift, barcode readers and safety equipment.
- Receive and understand material movement orders.
- Cycle counting support
- Physical inventory support (non-poly and finished goods)
- Recycle support
- Repack boxes, stencil/re-label boxes, stretch wrap product, hand stack product
- Housekeeping Duties; inventory consolidation; material reclaim and scrap.
- Must be able to work 12 hour shift
- Must have proven experience working in a fast paced Warehouse/Logistics environment.
- Understands of the DPM process.
- Prior use of RF barcode reader and vehicle mounted (VMU) computer systems preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Push-pull attachment operation a plus
- Minimum of 1 years recent forklift experience
- Forklift Certification preferred
- Must successfully complete forklift certification program; complete certification manual within 90 days of placement.
- Basic knowledge of mathematics.
- Must have the basic ability to communicate, orally and written, in the English language.
- Must be self-directed and have the ability to work with little supervision.
- Will be required to be certified in Lockout/Tag Out and Forklift Operation upon assignment.
- Full-time, Direct Hire Opportunities (not seasonal work)
- Competitive Wages
- Overtime Potential
- Bonus Opportunities
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Career Advancement
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. #ZR "IND1P" #CB1