To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ewing Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Satisfactions Business Analyst
Cenlar FSB • Ewing Township, NJ
Posted 13 days ago
Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Satisfaction Business Analyst.
- Ensure overall lien release processing systems run smoothly.
- Overall coordination of client level issues, including:
- Monitor status of satisfaction inventories.
- Timely preparation and verification of client requested reports
- Create client specific reports:
- Based on analysis/review and dialogue with clients/Client Relations personnel, recommend process change requirements and appropriate corrective action steps for identified issues.
- Ensure lien releases are being processed in accordance with department’s service level agreement (SLA) requirement.
- Generate client level management reports; analyze results and report adverse trends to department manager and client.
- Prepare monthly management reports identifying non-compliant loans and possible company/client penalties; analyze results and make appropriate recommendations to department manager to avoid risk exposure.
- Identify specific documentation issues and make recommendations for process changes; ensure Client Relations department is aware of issues.
- Reconcile work performed internally and that which is sent to vendors for processing.
- Perform daily paid-in-full loan reconciliation.
- Monitor all tasks to ensure expected completion date is met.
- Research and provide information for client audit requirements, within the specific deadline.
- Prepare and update policies and procedures for client exception lien release processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 – 5 five years servicing experience and/or at least 1 year satisfactions experience
- Mortgage closing and title work experience
- Knowledgeable of electronic registry tracking/transfer system (MERS) release document requirements
- Knowledge of states’ lien release requirements
- Knowledge of mortgage servicing system (MSP), Passport and Rekon a plus
- Experience with Excel, at an advanced level
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.