To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Manager III - Presort Services
Pitney Bowes • Atlanta, GA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
- Oversee Operations Manager’s organization and scheduling of production operations to assure quality of service and customer satisfaction of all mail processing services, as well as postal regulation compliance in all processes.
- Schedule and conduct quarterly customer meetings with top ten clients.
- Assist Sales Executive in sales calls and quarterly reviews. In conjunction with Operations and Sales Team, evaluates customers’ mail to determine pricing structure and feasibility of processing. Reviews all new business proposals with VP-Sales and Marketing and/or President/COO.
- Be responsible for the professional development of all staff members, provides direction, addresses problems and complaints as needed, insures company policies, practices and guidelines and applicable laws are followed at all times. Reviews and approves pay increases, promotions, disciplinary actions, hiring, and terminations in conjunction with VP-Human Resources, provides support and assistance in resolving employee relations issues.
- Assure quality and customer satisfaction is emphasized in all processes and services provided. Holds ultimate responsibility for correctness and integrity of all USPS paperwork. Required to perform unannounced audits and verification of information presented to USPS and customers. Responsible for attaining and maintaining Mail Certification’s.
- Review and assure accounts receivable are collected in a timely manner, according with Presort policies and procedures. Assures proper billing information is submitted to corporate office with accuracy and timeliness.
- Prepare budget information by analyzing expenses, new business, loss business, equipment needs, personnel changes, etc. Arrives at budget meetings fully prepared with documentation, spreadsheets and validation of assumptions used.
- Responsible for the overall upkeep and maintenance of the facility. Assuring a safe work environment and proper security for the mail. Oversees security systems, as applicable.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with the USPS and top ten customers.
- Actively supports all safety initiatives. Assures active Safety Committee is in place and that all safety issues are addressed quickly and thoroughly. Reviews Workers Comp reports to determine operating center challenges and opportunities in WC loss control effort
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 5 years or more of successful managerial level experience in mailing industry.
- Read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals and USPS postal regulations.
- Prepare financial reports and effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers and employees.
- Calculate and prepare various reports regarding volumes, rejects and other pertinent data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet and database applications in Microsoft Office environment. Knowledgeable of PC applications and statistical reporting.
- The ability to travel to various cities for industry forums, corporate meetings and training, approximately 10-15% of the time.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
If you are the rightfit, apply now.