$85000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Tyler Houk with Robert Half is searching for a Senior Accountant with previous accounting experience who is interested in working with an esteemed Agriculture firm. In this role, you will be handling financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Crucial components of the role include analytical skills and an ability to handle a challenging, fast-paced work culture. This Senior Accountant role is located near Tulare, California within the Agriculture field. Employees receive solid compensation and benefits. You will also have the chance for growth.
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Provide Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Successfully collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, controls and provide support on special requests when necessary
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Provide monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Strong familiarity with US GAAP
- Proven knowledge of cost accounting
- General familiarity with variance analysis
- Month end closings experience preferred
- Budget forecasting experience
- Well-founded grasp of KPI Reporting
- General ledger experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial statement preparation
- Great attention to detail
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
- Skilled with ERP systems
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Familiarity with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, communication, and leadership skills
- Exceptional time management skills preferred
For more information contact Tyler Houk at
or message me on LinkedIn!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Accountant
for more information.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Analysis Of Variance